My Dad
My dad has a dark, straight and short hair. He’s not very tall, about 165 cm tall. He’s almost 47 years old. His favorite color is white. His favorite animal is dogs. He always says he’s serious, but I think he’s a humorous person. Almost every night, my dad acts like a mole or a dog to cheer me up. He makes funny faces. When he moves his mustache quikly, he looks like a mole, and he can act like a happy one, a sad one and even a crazy one! My dad barks when he acts like a dog. He likes to be a gentle old dog. He looks so funny! My dad also has his weakness. One night I just yelled there was a cockroach. Then my dad jumped up the table in a second and looked very nervous. For me he looked so funny! My dad is a Chinese teacher. He is sometimes quiet, especially when he’s practicing calligraphy. He can write vert well! He often cheers me up and makes me happy, and he teaches me many things. I’m very happy I have this kind of dad. I love him very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment