A Nightmare
Then I turned around, a ten-foot-tall pencil was standing right behind me! I had never seen that huge pencil before! So I quickly stood up, ran over to the door. Then I saw my baby with my babysitter kidnapped by a gigantic eraser! That large eraser was feeding them some tiny eraser. But my baby didn’t even have a tooth! So I ran as fast as I could to grab my baby. I caught him. Suddenly, the pencil and the eraser were gone! I was so happy! But just in a moment, my babysitter became an enormous bottle of glue! She yelled at me, “ Why didn’t you save me?” Then she spit glue on me. I couldn’t move! The glue babysitter grabed my baby and she was going to throw him down to the window! I shouted, “No!” Then I fell down into a black hole and hit onto the floor. I woke up and found myself falling down on the floor. Oh my gosh! I’m glad it was only a dream.
Fortunately, your house just had a floor, and the window is facing your garden. So your baby wouldn't get hurt!
ReplyDeleteJust a giant quiet pencil will scare you!? Ha!
ReplyDeleteOh, and next time if you meet the eraser, remember to ask him to give me some free erasers, because I may will need them.
ReplyDeleteNonsense. Can't you read the title? It's called Nightmare, it's just a dream.
ReplyDeleteHa! What an interesting dream! All your stationery wanted to kill your babysitter and baby!
ReplyDelete"That large eraser was feeding them some tiny eraser."EWWWWW!!! That is totally disgusting, you have such a wild imagination... Hmmmm I wonder how eraser sraps taste like(doesn't mean I would risk my life to try)
ReplyDeleteYou should use a lighter to burn the eraser, and use the knife to cut down the pencil. By the way the eraser feed your baby eraser and the baby turn in the glue, but not the eraser, is a little bit strange. And I wish I can get a free eraser from the giant eraser.
ReplyDelete