4/17/2011

                                Protect Our Earth
In a sunny afternoon we took the trip to the wetland. There are a lot of special plants and many kinds of animals! The most important thing the teacher wants to tell us is ---- to protect the earth. We learn that people who want to protect the environment make this wetland. They don’t want this area to be a park. Because if it is a wetland, it can save lots of creatures. It’s better than being a park. After the trip, we thought about how to protect our earth. Those people who help to keep the wetland save creatures and balance the environment.
     Two weeks ago the manager of Starbucks came to share what they did with us. They save a lot of coffee dregs. Coffee dregs can do lots of things. For example, they can be natural fertilizers and they can get rid of the smell of the fridge. Well, I will turn off the light when I leave the room. And I won’t waste the water. I always turn off the faucet. I hope that I can do more things that can help to save the earth!
                                                               

4 comments:

  1. You are right! We have to protect our Earth and our environment. Even though we are small, but I believe that we still can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you're right! We don't want a dirty earth when we grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that they made this wetland because the birds they are protecting to are so cute~ I don't want them to disappear: )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Protecting earth isn't just anyone's responsibility, it's everyone's responsibility!!

    ReplyDelete