I am really happy to be in the Bright Bats Club.
We did a lot of projects and joined many activities. Everything was new to me
and was interesting. I really like this club.
We worked together and helped each other. I
remember that we went to Nantou(南投) for the field trip. We had BBQ there. Though it rained that night,
we really had fun in the small rain with each other. I remember that we had a
project with an Indian school about food. We held a garden party at school and ate
a lot of delicious Taiwanese snacks. That was a yummy afternoon.
We just had a small party last Friday. We
had a gift exchange. I got a pack of chocolate from Jacky and Sandy got the socks and a pencil case from
me. Also we all ate the fortune cookies. I got two notes in one cookie luckily!!
Ha ha it means that I will be very lucky this year!!! I got a card from a
junior schoolmate who is also a member in this club. He said that I am his
idol! But I didn’t even know him! That was awkward. I felt a little weird. Oh~
I am a little sad that I am going to leave this club. This is a really great
club!!!

Linda,
ReplyDeleteGlad you didn't regret joining the Bright Bats Club and enjoyed each moment we have had. Hope that you can keep in touch with friends in the club.