1/06/2011

Self Introduction
     Hi, I’m Linda.  I’m an Aquarius.  Welcome to my blog!  I’m a student in Kaohsiung Municipal Wufu Junior High School.  I like to read books, watch TV, play the piano, use the computer and listen to music in my free time.  I have been to Canada , and I joined a summer camp there!  I really had a lot of fun!  By the way, if you have some news about music or dogs, please share with me!  
Hope we can be good friends! XDDD

5 comments:

  1. You love music too?!!! I wonder what kind of music you like best? I love music like S.H.E 安靜了 or 梁靜茹 小手拉大手 ( I have no idea how to turn this into English, so pardon me.... ) I hope we can be good friends too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to Canada ,too.The camp in there is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was your camp in Canada? I hope I can join the same camp with you, too! And we can be good friends right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I' ve been to Canada, too. I can' t imagine there are so many students in BBC have been there, too.
    Also, thank you for the feedback on my blog. I do love my brother, however, I hit him when I can' t control myself sometimes. Then my mom will shout at me, "Sherry!!!!! Don' t be cruel to your brother............" XD
    (B) Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have been to Canada! Is there beautiful? And I'm so surprised that many people in BBC students have been to there ,too. At last could you visit my blog and give me some opinions? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete